Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company's flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We've created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine's "Great Place to Work ( http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/malwarebytes )" list. We're pretty proud of all that too. We're growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We're looking for experienced and skilled individuals to help us build unique experiences on the web. You'll help us grow our online business with a clear focus on delighting our customers. The position will be an integral member of the Growth team, contributing to defining success, and growing our online sales in a fast paced, hard-working environment. This is a full time position working out of our Santa Clara office and reporting to the Sr. Director of Growth Product.
What You'll Do:
As the Growth Product Manager, you will develop a successful data-driven growth strategy, which will result in identifying growth opportunities and creating actionable insights and recommendations to drive customer acquisition and retention. In this role, you will:
Skills You'll Need To Have:
- Deliver and execute on quarterly and annual strategic plans to meet growth targets
- Manage and run full optimization cycles (i.e. ideation, intake, prioritization, execution, analysis & reporting, documentation)
- Manage our relationships with Payment Service Providers and other E-commerce partners.
- Be responsible for Pricing, Checkout and Payments products, flows and KPIs
What We Offer:
- B of S degree (Math, Statistics, Economics preferred) or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management or Growth Optimization roles with a proven track record.
- Experience managing A/B and multivariate optimization testing, including tools like SiteSpect or Optimizely.
- Experience with 3rd party ecommerce platforms (e.g. 2Checkout, cleverbridge, digital river) highly desired.
- Excellent understanding of E-commerce KPIs and conversion and monetization levers.
- Advanced knowledge of Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experience with business intelligence systems (e.g. Tableau).
- Strong analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent program and relationship management skills with ability to track multiple projects.
- Self-directed and ability to prioritize and operate independently, as required.
- Other key qualities: highly engaged, proactive, attention to detail, impeccable follow-through, excellent written and oral communications.
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, annual global company off-site, experienced a private Star Wars pre-opening day viewing and lots of other great stuff