Join our in-house Creative Center of Excellence responsible for developing strategies, big ideas, unforgettable campaigns and experiences for our retail businesses. Everything we create is designed from the heart and grounded in our purpose: helping people on their path to better health.
At CVS Health you will be surrounded by extraordinary talent who believe that, by transforming the health care experience, we will inspire people to choose us as their trusted partner for health and well-being. If you are motivated to…
- Collaborate with trusted colleagues
- Create work that is timely and timeless
- Move people to love a new idea
- Tell stories and make art that can’t be ignored
- Deliver pitches that are meaningful and memorable
- Design the future of health care
What we expect:
To achieve success in an omni-channel marketplace, we need innovators, disruptors, risk takers and craftspeople – those who care deeply about the customer and who work tirelessly to design breakthrough marketing, advertising communications and experiences.
Reporting to the VP, Executive Creative Director the Senior Creative Director, Ideation will inspire a large in-house team by leading the concept development and vision for various retail initiatives. This candidate must be a proven senior level Creative Director who can generate big, transformative ideas, thought provoking narratives, high creative aesthetics and advanced knowledge of marketing, branding and communications. One must demonstrate a passion for strategic problem solving and the utilization of consumer insights to develop cutting edge strategies and concepts that meet business objectives that are consistently branded.
One will engage with senior leaders throughout the organization. The ability to impact and influence key stakeholders is critical. The Senior Creative Director, Ideation will guide and partner with internal teams and external agencies in the development of creative briefs, pitches and presentations and will be responsible for ensuring that the brand is being properly represented in look, feel and voice.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create, convey, and sell a vision: direct and inspire a team while working across a complex, multi-stakeholder organization.
- Bring big ideas to life across owned, earned and paid assets.
- Mentor team to develop impactful, breakthrough campaigns and experiences that deliver business results and adhere to the brand identity.
- Cultivate an engaging atmosphere leading to the development and execution of remarkable creative.
- Partner with implementation teams to ensure optimum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop, impact, and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business partners and external agencies.
- 10+ years of multi-channel Creative leadership experience in agency and/or corporate environment
- 10+ years management experience with a shown ability to lead, inspire and develop talent for a team of 25 or more
- Passion for strategic and creative problem solving and an understanding of design thinking applied to the ideation of various initiatives
- Collaboration skills with ability to impact and influence individuals at senior levels-both internally and externally
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Well organized and able to provide real-time feedback and clearly communicate ideas and strategies
- Award earning creative skill sets essential for the execution of owned, earned and paid media touchpoints
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours and travel when necessary to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Retail industry experience
- B2C - Business to Consumer and/or D2C- Direct to Consumer experience
Bachelor’s degree required with preference in Fine Arts, Communications, Design or related field.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.