ELEAD1ONE is looking for a results-oriented Social Media Specialist to be the voice of our company on social and digital media sites like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc. The ideal candidate will work closely with the marketing team to expand our digital footprint through strategic digital initiatives, including developing and managing viral marketing campaigns, managing high-profile social accounts and integrating interactive media into the overall business strategy.
For more information on the company, visit www.elead-crm.com.
- Administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarketing, messaging and audience identification.
- Increase brand awareness, educate on product value propositions and maintain regular communication on social channels.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital specialist.
- Automotive experience a plus.
- Must have excellent written and overall communication skills and an appreciation for how to continue to develop and expand the ELEAD1ONE voice.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Experience hosting webinars and live events.
- Ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, and understandings of the marketer’s role within a business to drive relevant leads and generate revenues.
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and ability to bring creative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently or from a remote/home office.
- Possess a portfolio and/or previous work samples for consideration.
- Experience using Hubspot a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
We offer an excellent benefit package to include health, life, dental, vision, 401k.
Drug Free / EOE
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive: 1 year
- B2B: 1 year
- managing social communities: 1 year