The Retail Store Manager’s responsibilities include:
This position is located in Key West, FL.
Manage and supervise the staff to achievea high level of customer service and sales goals; plan and organize workloads and staff assignments/schedules to ensure most efficient use of staff; participate in the interview and approval process; train, counsel, motivate, communicate job expectations, and evaluate assigned staff; conduct annual performance evaluation with staff, review progress and direct changes as needed; give recommendations on advancements and disciplinary actions. Report and coordinate responses with the Retail Operations Manager or theRetail General Manager, in his/her absence on employee relations issues such as severe employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
Follow company policy and procedures to terminate employees.
Ensure compliance to all Historic Tours of America, Inc (HTA) policies, procedures and programs.
Initiate, process and review all assigned reports and paperwork promptly and accurately; assure proper approvals have been acquired when required.
Monitor merchandise inventory for acceptable levels.
Accountable for security of merchandise inventory, monies/receipts, equipment and property.
Knowledgeable of store budget numbers, daily sales and sales quotas.
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as a team member within the scope of established rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, this includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
*Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
*Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, employee relations and investigation.
*Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Ability to make a budget, determine how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.'
'Work Location: * One locationWork Remotely
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $41,600.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Historic Tours of America follows all COVID Government mandates.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Key West, FL 33040: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you currently living in Key West or the Lower Keys?
- retail management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person