- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years experience integrating 3rd party business applications.
- Prior system development experience in one or more business domain: Payroll/Time & Attendance, Finance (Procure to
Pay, Order to Cash, Accounting), Logistics & Fulfillment, Reverse Logistics, EDI and System Integration, CRM, Treasury,
Human Resources, Marketing, M&A, Master Data Services, PLM/CAD.
- MS in Computer Science, or related field.
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience implementing solutions in NetSuite ERP, or similar.
- Strong hands-on skills using SQL and relational database management systems (Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, SQL Server).
- Successful track record in working with cross-functional engineering teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly
changing business environment.
- Partner with internal business teams to define business processes and associated system requirements.
- Participate in systems implementation projects (i.e. requirements documentation, systems configuration, test
documentation and execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Plan, prioritize, and deliver systems enhancements.
- Support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Experience working on a variety of enterprise applications and problems.