- High School Diploma or GED
Product Line Manager
8799 Crownhill BLVD
San Antonio, TX 78209
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience Required at Entry:
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs to support product line growth.
- Collaborate with marketing, supply chain, and operations to develop product launch plans, including presentations, promotions, and coordinate launch activities.
- Maintain & share knowledge of competitive activity
- Responsible for communication to executive management of improvement areas with respect to the product line.
- Mentor all functional aspects of the business, supply chain, quality, inventory, asset management
- Develop product technical competence maps and training courses.
- Generate sales by calling on new customers, potential customers and maintaining good relationships with old customers.
- Provide technical sales support to sales & operations relating to the product line.
- Support new product development via field trials and develop data to support marketing of new products
- Submits all required reports on a timely basis.
- Design and assist in preparing bids for product line.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to ensure accuracy and determine progress
- and status in attaining objectives
- Collaborate with operations in order to manage inventory and asset utilization.
- Supports compliance with Company personnel policies and all governmental health, safety and fair employment practices.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate Required:
- Technical degree (Engineering degree preferred) with of 5 years work experience in the oil field.
- High school Diploma
- 10 years’ experience in Well Intervention products
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles preferred. Capable of building business cases to support investment decisions
- Is a well-organized and self-driven individual who thrives on mission accomplishment
- Capable of managing vendors and supplier services
- Understands that a breakdown in supply chain means potential revenue lost to the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and deliver professional presentations.
- Strongest traits are integrity and loyalty.
- Valid Driver’s License
Training Needed for position:
- Must be able to work in office setting, shop setting and visit well site if required
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Must be able to visit/work on rig site
Various in-house, CBT, 3rd Party Training and Competency requirements including but not limited to:
- Sales Management
- Training Milestones
Division Operations Manager – San Antonio, TX