Heavy Hitch LLC is looking for hardworking, detail orientated Grinder / Weld cleanup focused on producing quality finishes in a high speed/physical environment. The Grinder / Weld cleanup will focus on preparing metal by grinding and sanding prior to powdercoating.
Duties and responsibilities
- Grinding, cleaning, and sanding steel assemblies.
- Ability to lift 50#
- Ability to stand all shift
- Grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools.
- Load and adjust workpieces onto equipment or work tables, using hand tools.
- Remove completed workpieces from equipment or work tables, using hand tools, and place workpieces sandblaster.
- Sandblast assemblies and inspect for any defects and repair as needed
- Verify quality of finished workpieces by inspecting them, comparing them to templates, or measuring dimensions.
- Maintain equipment, objects, or parts, using hand tools.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour