Logistics Sales Executive
We're seeking candidates who want to earn a generous base salary plus commission from a small Cincinnati logistics company that was named one of Cinci's Top 5 Logistics companies by the Cincinnati Business Courier. We pay more because we only want the best. If that's you, come check us out!
SO WHAT'S THE SKINNY?
- Generous base salary plus commission
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and more
- Great perks like cellphone stipend and supplemental gym membership (so you can get shredded on your lunch break)
- Paid time off (we want you to work hard and then play hard)
- Owners who will know your name and your favorite sports team
- Training program, followed by on-going mentoring (yep, you can move through the program quicker if you’re an over-achiever)
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
- Make more money than your friends
- Problem-solve (you’ll have 99 problems but lack of money won’t be one)
- Negotiate rates and contracts
- Talk to people from all around the world
- Make more money than your parents
- Coordinate shipments between your customers and your carriers
- As you grow with the company, help mentor new teammates
- Make more money than your friends and parents combined
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
- Work ethic second-to-none (making this much money doesn’t come with an Easy button.)
- GRIT. You don’t quit when it gets hard.
- Coachable attitude.
- You’re a nice person who wants to work with other nice people.
- Sales experience (It helps if you’ve got it, but none of the owners had any when they started in the industry…so, there’s that.)
- You’re not afraid to make mistakes—and you take ownership when you do mess up.
- Basic computer skills (you know, that thing your grandparents call the ‘email machine’…)
- A desire to be successful (with uncapped commissions, you really do determine your own income.)
Job Type: Full-time