We are currently looking to hire an experienced Outside Sales Executive to develop relationships with business owners and C-level executives in the Greater Austin area. This individual will be paid a base salary in addition to commissions for both attaining and retaining the relationships that they build.
Sales Executives Enjoy:
- Starting base up to 55k + uncapped commissions
- Yearly residual commissions for retaining relationships
- New business commissions
- Potential to earn $200,000 +
- Opportunity to build and maintain their own book of business
- Continuing education/certification reimbursement
- Travel and entertainment reimbursement
- Onsite sales mentorship from senior leadership
- MarshBerry Sales Performance Coaching
- W2 employment + full benefits package
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2+ years of outside business to business sales experience
- Ability to build long-term relationships with C-level executives and business owners
- Experience selling a complex service or product to high level decision makers
- Willingness to travel locally
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position within the industry
- Developing and qualifying leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling, networking, and other lead generation opportunities
- Achieves objectives established in annual sales plan
- Using a consultative sales approach, gather information and present proposals to C-Level Executives
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal and professional networks; and continuing education
MarshBerry’s Relationship with IBC
MarshBerry is a retained consulting firm that handles the initial stages of the hiring process for our clients and provides after-hire sales training and mentorship.
Located in Austin, TX, IBC is a locally owned and operated risk management consulting firm. Founded in 2000, IBC strives to provide their clients with the highest level of customer services available in the industry. They work to think “outside the box” to find the best products and solutions to protect their clients.
As one of the largest independent insurance agencies in South Texas, IBC was built on developing long-term relationships with their clients and community and they continue to carry this commitment today. They are currently seeking a Sales Representative to focus on new business to business account development.