- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Office
If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and solving complex problems while contributing to helping patients on their path to better health, consider growing your career a with the CVS Health Pharmacy Personalization and Strategy team!
As the Pharmacy Personalization and Strategy - Advisor, you will focus on helping CVS Health identify and implement a portfolio of strategies to realize value in our Pharmacy Personalization Strategy efforts and achieve its mission of helping patients on their path to better health. You will work with a high-energy team that is motivated by the opportunity to drive better health outcomes for our patients and realize financial results for CVS Health. We want to uncover new opportunities for our Pharmacy Personalization Strategy effort, develop innovative strategies to drive results and then operationalize these strategies across our ~10,000 pharmacies, ~1,000 Minute Clinic locations and other enterprise assets (e.g., Digital, Patient Care Medication Adherence, Service). We’re excited for this work – so we look forward to working with somebody who shares our passion and enthusiasm!
Your Typical Day Here Could Include:
- Supporting the diagnosis, solution development, and planning of multiple new strategic products and services that incorporate all of the company’s assets and delivery methods
- Plan and manage analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand
- Develop a strategic perspective on an existing or a new retail pharmacy opportunity (e.g. high-potential products and services) including sizing and assessing the markets, identifying risks/benefits of opportunities and recommending growth strategies
- Support field communication strategies and patient-facing communications to influence change management associated with expected planned enhancements to be implemented
- Manage multiple initiatives that impact millions of prescriptions, and new services that could reach millions of patients within specific target segments to drive medication adherence as well as incremental revenue for CVS Health
- Develop a “story” and accompanying deck that concisely summarizes findings across several initiatives and creates specific recommendations for the executive management team
- Scoping, planning, and performing analysis that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand
- Reaching out to a pharmacy supervisor to set up a pilot test for a new idea in a set of stores
- Brainstorm with your colleagues to build out a creative approach for a new problem
This role is based in our Woonsocket, RI office.
- 3+ of experience in a role that involves strategic problem solving and/or new product development (e.g., consulting)
- 3+ years of experience in MS office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience working in healthcare space
- Proven capability conducting and managing quantitative portfolio and growth analysis
- The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of stakeholders, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required.
- Masters degree preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.