Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries.
Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold BallotinCollection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharingsegments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
Why us? If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
We currently have opportunities for Part-time Keyholders
As a Keyholderyou will become a “brand ambassador” for Godiva and you will be responsible for the following:
- Learning about our Belgian Chocolate making heritage and our array of delicious products so you can expertly address customer questions and suggest the right product to fulfill their needs and create memories.
- With your generous spirit and outgoing personality, deliver “above and beyond” service to our valued customers.
- Create the Godiva experience through ensuring operational excellence that includes:
Meeting and exceeding sales and service goals
Maintaining visual and merchandising standards
Participate in the creation of our chocolate products, following all safe food handling protocols
Maintain boutique cleanliness and sanitation standards and uniforms
Proper cash handling and inventory control
Participate in receiving of product shipments that may involve lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Adhere to our standard dress code (which includes no visible tattoos or body piercings)
- Be able to offer flexible availability which would include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Bring your outgoing personality, passion and commitment to deliver an outstanding Godiva experience
- Shift Leaders should have exceptional leadership skills to help keep associates motivated, help resolve conflicts and making hard decisions
- Must possess at least 6 months of supervisory experience preferably in a retail environment.
- Competitive hourly rate with bonus potential
- Employee Discount
- Education Assistance
- Opportunities for career advancement
Godiva and affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Employees are provided masks to wear at all times during his/her/their shift, 4 guests in the store at one time, social distancing guidelines, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes are provided.
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Retail Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place