Perform all aspects of administrative and office support activities for the directorates, divisions, and branches within USCYBERCOM. Use Command internal systems to collect, analyze, and compile metrics for division and branch reports. Assist with coordinating, planning, and organizing meeting events and support the planning and execution of technical exchanges, conferences, and synchronization sessions, obtaining space and necessary materials and equipment. Maintain responsibility for organization documentation, records, and files in accordance with knowledge management and records management policies and procedures. Provide analytical support for budgetary, billing, and financial management of front office expenses incurred to support the organization, including office supplies.
- 3+ years of experience with office administration
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) processes and procedures
- Ability to show excellent attention to detail
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.