Note: All 47 schools in the Success Academy Charter School network are located in NYC area including Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens .
Relocation Assistance is available for hired candidates at least 50 miles from hiring location.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis both for immediate vacancies and for our 2022 - 2023 School Year.
We are looking for a results-driven Elementary Soccer Coach to join our community.
In this role you will:
- Be a part of a highly motivated team committed to education reform, parent choice, and the building of exemplary schools
- Collaborate with soccer coaches across the network to build a world-class soccer program
- Inspire a love for soccer and encourage critical thinking through rigorous instruction
- Coordinate and lead family meetings and soccer tryouts
- Receive routine, ongoing feedback and support from an outstanding leadership team and faculty
We invite you to apply if you:
- Have experience coaching youth and/or collegiate soccer teams. (USSF National Youth License, USSF B, C, D or NSCAA license equivalent is preferred but not mandatory)
- Are able to manage both administrative and coaching aspects of the position in a timely and organized manner.
- Are able to develop concepts such teamwork, healthy lifestyles, sportsmanship and nutrition
- Have familiarity with technology systems for player development, evaluations, scouting, etc.
- Possess a demonstrated track record of propelling students’ understanding and love of soccer
- Have an advanced understanding of the game of soccer as well as strong class management
- Have experience coaching futsal (a plus)
- Experience working with K-4 grades (a plus)
- Have a drive to ensure that joyful, rigorous instruction is delivered to every scholar, every day
- Degree in Education, Psychology, Sociology, Sport Management, Sport Psych, Exercise Sci, or related field.
- 1-2 years minimum in a professional environment is preferred. (E-mails, Calendar, Scheduling, Logistics)
Thanks for your interest in Success Academy! Running the largest, fastest-growing, and highest-performing network of public charter schools in New York City takes a village - families, children, teachers, staff and faculty, advocates and supporters alike. We would love to welcome you to our community! We work tirelessly every day to ensure each child in NYC has access to a fun, rigorous, whole-child education regardless of zip code or economic status. When you join SA, you play a part in giving every student who walks through the doors of one of our 47 schools in NYC a fair shot at reaching his or her potential.
Already an employee of Success Academies? Please go to your Okta Dashboard > Workday > Applications > Career to apply via our Internal Careers page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://jobs.successacademies.org/working-here/.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Multiple Locations