What is Multiply?
Multiply is a premium digital publisher and technology and analytics platform. We’re a group of experienced, innovative, and growth-focused entrepreneurs who foster an environment of creativity and curiosity, and we’re always on the lookout for more crazy-smart people who are ready to join us in creating something awesome.
Multiply develops, acquires, and invests in digital brands that are led by subject-matter enthusiasts and focus on verticals with high-value and commercially relevant audiences.
Today, we operate three premium digital publishing brands—HealthyWay, FashionBeans, and Urbo—that curate content that entertains, engages, and enlightens our readers.
In 2017, our brands collectively engaged over 1.1 billion visits, with each ranking as a Top 200 U.S. mobile destination.
Multiply’s publishing platform offers editorial thought leaders technology, insights, and revenue products that deliver market-leading value to our advertisers, retail partners, and readership.
Proudly based in St. Louis, Multiply connects the Interesting with the Interested.
As a Data Analyst, you are responsible for the successful implementation and growth of content-based advertising campaigns. This position is for you if thrive on problem solving, data analysis and working with large data sets to identify data driven marketing opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for deploying, monitoring, analyzing and optimizing campaigns with major online advertising platforms
- Proactively monitor campaigns’ performance metrics to optimize results and foresee and resolve issues before they occur
- Create, test, and report on ad creative initiatives within campaigns
- Collaborate actively with the rest of the team to ensure resolution of day to day issues and creating new processes to optimize existing operations
- Quickly and profitably grow spend across new campaigns to meet company revenue and ROI goals
- Manage partner relationships to ensure the continued growth of the business
- Work with other teams including revenue operations to analyze performance and profitability and the development team to automate tasks to drive more efficient operations
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
What’s great about it
- You will learn about a constantly changing industry and hone analytical and technical skill sets
- You will have a high degree of autonomy, freedom, and creativity to impact website traffic and content strategy
- You will be in a highly visible role that regularly interfaces with the executive leadership team
- You will collaborate with a high-performance, cross-functional team
- You will solve interesting and challenging problems in a data-driven way
- You’ll be part of a quickly growing company with a fun, energetic, and inclusive corporate culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 1-3+ years’ experience in social media/ advertising/ digital marketing related role
- Able to carry out complex analysis with minimal guidance
- Be very comfortable with numbers and data analysis
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong track record of setting and achieving goals
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable communicating with a variety of teams and presenting to senior level employees
- Desire to learn the technical specifics of how a high traffic website generates traffic via online marketing
- Enthusiasm for online marketing
- Can digest large amounts of information to provide presentable and actionable data
- Familiarity with the major online advertising platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc)
- Experience with MySQL, Tableau, and Google Analytics
- Proficient in MS Excel, Pivot tables, Formulas, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Highly Competitive Salaries & Bonus Programs
- Medical Insurance; 3 Plan options-Insurance is effective on first day of employment
- Dental / Vision / Rx Drug Insurance
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy – 15 Days (to start) & 11 Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - 2 Days per year
- 401k Savings Plan plus Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Commuter and Transit Benefits
- Maternity (16 Paid Weeks) / Paternity (4 Paid Weeks) / Adoption Leave (4 Paid Weeks)
- Fully Stocked Kitchens
- Casual Dress
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.