Customer Relations Associate & Product Specialist
for Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
ElectionSource is searching for a Customer Relations Associate to join our team. This position is responsible for effectively and proactively supporting the day-to-day relationships, administration and technical/product support of our U.P. accounts. Additionally, this position will support internal teams on specialized projects such as pre- and post-election day support, coding, ballots, new product implementations, product upgrades/updates, and sales of Election related products and software. Position is full time, salary plus commission. Benefits include company car, Health Insurance Stipend, and a matching 401K plan. The candidate can live anywhere in the U.P., and will be working out of their home office and traveling to customer sites in all U.P. Counties.
- Proactively provide support to resolve customer product & service requests, and coordinating effective and appropriate solutions to meet customer needs.
- Process product & service orders based on the customer needs, requirements, warranties and/or customer contract.
- Collaborate with customers, and internal departments to provide timely and accurate information and feedback on improving end-user functionality.
- Contribute to the preparation of each election precinct reports, coding and ballot orders.
- Meet with County and Local Clerks to discuss new products or election services.
- Work with ElectionSource management team on implementing State of Michigan Bureau of Election updates and certifications.
- Provide weekly status report to management.
- Travel to Clerks Association Meetings
- Other assigned responsibilities as needed or required.
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of business experience involving sales/relationship management in the tech and/or government industries
- 2+ years’ experience of demonstrated project management skills supporting complex technical product implementations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the elections industry preferred, but not required.
- Strong IT skills, both software and hardware.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with good presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills to include multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain business relationships with customers.
- Ability to analyze problems and identify potential solutions and preventive measures.
- Ability & willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to work out of your home office
About ElectionSource - Leading the nation in Election Experience; with over 3,000 customers across the world ElectionSource is a leader in the election industry; providing turnkey election services, support and products. Our experienced staff has over 150 years of combined experience in conducting elections. Our service and support is second to none. We have over 1,000 election related products available including voting booths, ballot bags, election signs and more. ElectionSource provides services such as software development, election coding, support, preventative maintenance and ballot production to county, state, local governments, unions, tribal and fraternal organizations.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $35,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales/Customer Relations: 2 years (Required)
- Marquette, MI (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page: