dnata is looking for part time mail sorters. Wage Compensation $18.24hr
- Responsibilities include loading, unloading and delivery of truck and aircraft containers.
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to perform physical labor over several hours, including the repetitive lifting of items up to 70 lbs.
- Stacking of packages, mail bags and mail totes into floor level containers.
- Pull rolling equipment across warehouse floor. Requires pulling empty and loaded equipment.
- Load/unload mail form rolling equipment.
- Load/unload mail from floor-level containers. Requires standing, some bending and occasionally step ladder use.
- Most items weight under 20 lbs. Mus be able to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs.
- Unloading and loading of trailers with rolling equipment.
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Possess/maintain a State Valid ID or Driver License
- ability to receive clearance from the post office
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be flexible to work variable shifts, weekends
- Specific shifts to be determined by administrative staff due to operational needs
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during irregular operation
- Male applicants must be registered on the Selective Service System (https://www.sss.gov/Home/registration) and provide the number
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- 2ND SHIFT 7PM-11PM; 3RD SHIFTS 12AM-3AM, 3AM-6:30 AM
About dnata US
dnata US is the Premier Ground Handler within the United States of America. With operations spanning across 26 cities, dnata US has consistently earned the respect of the customers we serve while driving sustainable product integrity across all divisions.
Ground Handler of the Year - 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Company Uniforms
Equal Opportunity Employer
dnata US is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.