Prestigious New Jersey law firm seeks Corporate Senior Paralegal with minimum 4 years of legal experience in corporate and public finance.
Responsibilities and skills to include but not limited to:
- Draft corporate filings, including certificates of incorporation, formation, merger, dissolution, name change, etc.
- Draft bylaws and board and shareholder minutes and consents.
- Draft applications to do business in foreign jurisdictions.
- Prepare and file UCCs.
- Draft closing certificates and prepare closing binders.
- Assist in transaction document management, organization and closings.
- Assist in corporate transaction due diligence.
- Familiarity with federal and state securities filings.
- Experience with New Jersey, Delaware and/or New York direct corporate filing and retrieval procedures.
Excellent benefits package. Email or fax resume with salary requirement to 973-639-6233.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Corporate Case Manager: 4 years