We have an opening for Teradata Analyst in Sunnyvale, CA. Please find the JD below.
*Position: Teradata Analyst
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Responsibilities and Duties
Position Summary: -
- Very Strong engineering skills. Should have an analytical approach and have good programming skills.
- Provide business insights, while leveraging internal tools and systems, databases and industry data
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience. Experience in retail business will be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for varied audiences on engineering subject matter
- Ability to document requirements, data lineage, the subject matter in both business and technical terminology.
- Guide and learn from other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to transform business requirements to code, specific analytical reports, and tools
- This role will involve coding, analytical modeling, root cause analysis, investigation, debugging, testing and collaboration with the business partners, product managers other engineering teams.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong analytical background
- Must be able to reach out to others and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong background in transforming big data into business insights
Technical Requirements: -
- Knowledge/experience onTeradataPhysical Design and Implementation, Teradata SQL Performance Optimization
- Experience withTeradataTools and Utilities (FastLoad, MultiLoad, BTEQ, FastExport)
- Advanced SQL (preferablyTeradata)
- Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing (MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Apache Spark, etc.).
- StrongHadoopscripting skills to process petabytes of data
- Experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting or similar programming/scripting knowledge
- Experience in ETL/ processes
- Real-time data ingestion (Kafka)
If you are interested please call 952 236 4680 or send your updated Resume with your LinkedIn link and Rate expectation.
Job Type: Contract