As a Part-Time Delivery Driver for Cook’s Automotive Service, Inc-NAPA, your focus is on getting the right parts to the right people at the right time. Our deliveries are the heartbeat of our business and our Drivers are a critical part to our success.
- Excellent customer service skills to build long-term relationships with the customers on your designated route.
- Care and responsiveness while driving and delivering our parts
- Ability to work independently while engaging with customers as the face of Cook’s Automotive Service, Inc. – NAPA throughout the day.
- Attention to detail
- Punctual and dependable.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Valid driver’s license with NO DUI convictions within the past four years
- Auto Insurance Required
- No more than one moving violation AND/OR fault accident in the last three years.
- Ability to drive safely throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions.
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills.
- Inspecting, protecting, and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, and building.
- Safely lifting-up to 60 lbs.
- Handling cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
- Accurately maintain a distribution log or tracking system to record ALL deliveries/pickups made.
- Utilizing both manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Successfully pass Pre-Employment drug screen and background check.
- All other duties as assigned
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Delivery Location Type:
- Loading the delivery vehicle from a staging area
- Delivering to commercial locations
- Heavy lifting (lifting packages over 25 lb.)
- 50% or more of all deliveries
- Employee's own clothing, so long as it meets the company dress code
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply