STEPS has a virtual hiring process in place due to COVID-19. You can interview via Zoom and all our onboarding documents are available online. There is no need to come to the office to apply.
We supply PPE to all Caregivers when working in our client's homes.
3 AND 4 DAY LIVE-IN SHIFTS AVAILABLE
WHAT MAKES STEPS DIFFERENT?
- 2019 Westchester Business Journal Top 20 Family-Owned Business
- 2020 “Best of Home Care” Provider of Choice
- 2020 “Best of Home Care” Leader in Excellence
- 2020 Caring.com “Caring Star”
WHY WORK FOR STEPS?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan (employer matching)
- Sick Pay
- 24/7 Dedicated Care Coordination team to answer any questions
- Inservice Training
OUR CAREGIVERS TELL US IT’S A GREAT PLACE TO WORK*
- 99% Caregiver satisfaction rating
- 95% would recommend working at STEPS
- 95% are satisfied with the training provided
- 96% are satisfied with the office support they receive
OUR CAREGIVERS STAY WITH US LONGER*
- 70% of our Caregivers have been with STEPS for 1+ years
- 42% of our Caregivers have been with STEPS for 2+ years
*Our caregiver satisfaction ratings collected by an independent satisfaction research firm (Home Care Pulse)
STEPS Home Care is a locally, female, and family owned Licensed Home Care Agency. We have served the greater New York Metro Area for almost 10 years.
Interviews are by appointment only. Interviews will be conducted on Zoom.
Please visit our website (https://stepsinhomecare.clearcareonline.com/quick-apply/) to apply online or call HR at 914.595.6865 during Monday-Friday office hours (9am-5pm).
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Grooming and hygiene
- Aide with ambulation
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in a home or facility
- Ability to pass a fingerprint background check
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $182.00 - $195.00 per day
- Home Care with the Elderly: 2 years (Required)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Home Health Aide (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Completed license needed: