Work with the client product owner to analyze and define product scope and objectives through research fact-finding combined with comprehension of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Analyze business and user needs, document requirements, and revise existing system logic difficulties, as necessary. Define, document, analyze, and perform functional, regression, and performance testing for IT applications. Perform database and system administration and application support for the ServiceNow platform. Guide meetings and follow up on action items and deliverables. Work with the product owner and developers to manage agile processes, including user story development, sprint planning, backlog management, story point estimation, and retrospectives.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office
- 1+ years of experience with a SaaS platform, including ServiceNow or Salesforce
- Knowledge of the Agile development process
- Ability to shadow users, parse documents, and evaluate requirements to become a subject matter expert on product within ServiceNow
- Ability to document technical meetings and provide input into the design and development of software systems
- Ability to work in a team environment to facilitate the agile software development process
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with an agile project management tool, including Version1 or Jira
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.