On Time Staffing is looking for associates to work in a warehouse in Smyrna, TN!
Fri, Sat, Sun, Tues/Thurs 5:00am - 3:30pm
$16 an hour
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk is responsible for ensuring that all shipping and receiving documents are completed accurately and in a timely fashion. The Shipping/Receiving Clerk communicates with truck drivers as required and in conjunction with customers’ Traffic Department, develops inbound and outbound schedules.
Weekend day shift Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday
90 Day Temp to hire
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment
- Records shipment data, including weight, charges and space availability
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies
- Manage receiving schedule of inbound shipments for vendors
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Completes shipping and receiving reports
- Must account for sealed trailers upon arrival and departure
- Using a warehouse management system prepare accurate bills of lading for outbound freight.
- Ensures that drivers depart with appropriate paperwork
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be able to clearly and concisely communicate with employees of the organization
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays if necessary
- Must be able to lift 15-20 lbs
Call 615-924-2912 for more information.