Provide first line support to customers using AEA Tools for questions regarding account administration, system and network status.
- Respond to system issues and perform minor corrective maintenance
- Enter issues via a problem tracking tool (JIRA)
- Follow current AEA Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and documented AEA Outreach Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Respond to user questions
- Escalate complex issues within the SD Outreach Team
- Monitor the health and status of current AEA systems
- Assist in the preparation of routine metrics and system availability reports and user support metrics
- Provide customer follow up to ensure questions have been answered and collect satisfaction feedback
TS/CI w FSP clearance
Two (2) years of experience providing customer service support.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.