When someone joins the Chase Corporate Strategy team, they accelerate their career by working on impactful and complex projects with high visibility. They also become part of a highly collaborative team that prioritizes learning, professional development, and mentorship.
As an Analyst on the Chase Corporate Strategy team, you will work on fast-paced projects at the top of our senior management’s agenda and at the forefront of the industry. These projects include growth strategies, new product launches and market entries, partnerships / acquisitions, and cross-line of business initiatives. Projects are team-based and require significant collaboration with senior executives and cross-functional business partners. You will have the opportunity to rotate across Chase’s lines of business & functional groups, including Consumer & Business Banking, Credit Card & Connected Commerce, Home & Auto Lending, Wealth Management, Product & Technology, HR, and Operations. If you are highly intellectually curious and enjoy working on complex projects with senior management, you may be the perfect fit for our team.
- Develop and drive the strategic priorities for Chase, serving as an objective thought partner to the C-suite and other senior leaders
- Collaborate with teams across LOBs and functional areas (e.g., data science, finance, product, marketing)
- Structure and build quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Analyze operational and financial data
- Research and analyze industry landscape to evaluate new opportunities and identify emerging trends
- Support creation of CEO-level executive communications
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- 0-2 years of experience in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, startups (FinTechs), investment banking, private equity / venture capital, strategic finance, or similar roles
- Bachelor’s degree; excellent academic credentials / GPA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to structure complex problems
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn new subjects quickly
- Proficient MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Open, collaborative, team-oriented operating style
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Finance, Math, Engineering (or related field)
- Experience applying data analysis to solve business problems in fast-moving environments
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration, including influencing stakeholders and working with diverse teams
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
The Strategy team manages mission-critical projects ranging from developing growth strategies, to assessing and planning entry into new markets, to implementing organizational restructurings and operational efficiencies, and more. Projects are typically team-based and include close collaboration with senior executives.