Job Title: Cleanroom SupervisorLevel: N/A
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
As a Cleanroom Supervisor, you will own the day to day activities in production, managing a team of technicians in a way that brings the best out of them, and constantly looking for ways to improve process and drive efficiencies.
- Establish a culture of excellence in execution, continuous improvement, and communication.
- Lead a production team to meet and exceed targets.
- Coordinate production activities with other departments to optimize team members, schedules, and production.
- Engage with other departments to utilize capacity models and assess constraints as projected demand changes
- Perform administrative duties such as regular employee meetings, timekeeping/attendance/vacation requests, performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, interviewing, training and development.
- Manager production to target levels
- Help identify and resolve production problems utilizing spect and measure parts to maintain statistical process controls charts
- Support and drive lean principles throughout the manufacturing floor
- Maintain safe operating environment
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
- Minimum five years’ related experience in a Manufacturing environment
- 5 years supervisory experience preferred in a Manufacturing environment
- Associate’s degree bachelor preferred
- Ability to gain cooperation of others and lead team members
- Quality Assurance experience & knowledge of GMP required
- Ability to speak basic English language
Job Type: Full-time