The IT organization is seeking to add a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst with specific focus on Salesforce Sales Cloud. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with customer relationship management (CRM) processes and the Salesforce platform. The business analyst must balance strong written and verbal communication skills will system expertise and best practices.
As key member of the dedicated CRM IT Service Team, the Business Systems Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the existing Salesforce Sales Cloud implementation, working on production support, small to medium enhancements and large, strategic projects
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate and regional stakeholders, analyzing and understanding functional requirements, process transformation, best practices, cross-functional needs and system capabilities
- Employ a variety of approaches to collecting and documenting business, functional and user requirements such as leading workshops, writing use cases, creating context diagrams, performing stakeholder analysis, etc
- Collaborate regularly with other Business Analysts on cross-functional requests and solutions
- Support Project Managers planning, execution and management of project deliverables and risks
- Work together with Technical staff to develop development and integration requirements along with custom extensions or functionality to existing business applications when needed
- Work closely with QA analysts and may perform functional, regression, unit, functional and user acceptance testing
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in business systems analysis
- 3-5 years of global CRM experience, including understanding of the following processes: marketing, lead generation and management, contact management, account management, sales processes, etc.
- 4 years of Salesforce.com experience including Sales Cloud
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
- Strong preference towards experience with cloud based software solutions
- Experience with ServiceNow or a similar ITSM tool is a plus
- •Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or Advanced Administrator (ADM-211) is preferred
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.