Structural Engineer (Building or Infrastructure)
Full-time position for a Structural Engineer.
Infrastructure - Water & Wastewater Treatment Facilities, Bridges, Piers and Industrial Facilities
Buildings - Midrise Residential, School and Federal Facilities
Forensic - Building, Bridges and other facility assessment and repair
Role: Project management, design & production of construction documents, supervision of junior engineers, manage subconsultants for projects in the Pacific and the State of Hawaii.
- Master’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering with two (2) to ten (10) plus years of structural design experience
- Professional Structural License a plus, but must have an interest in obtaining their Hawaii Structural Engineering License.
KAI Hawaii, Inc. is an Employee-Owned (ESOP) company commemorating its 26th year in business and was named Engineering Firm of the Year in 2019 by NAIOP Hawaii.
At KAI Hawaii, we foster a culture of continual improvement and innovation. Working together as one family, or ‘ohana, we help to enhance each other’s strengths and foster creativity to successfully solve challenges and create opportunities. Sharing our experience and expertise, we support and encourage each other, valuing individual and team well-being.
Salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $55.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Honolulu, HI 96813: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- structural design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer license (Preferred)
Work Location: One location