- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Read and write English fluently
- 18 years of age or older
- Proficient in email (Outlook)
- Must have administrative experience such as data entry, managing data driven report processes.
- Proven ability to track and analyze data
- Computer proficiency, specifically with Photoshop and Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Must adhere to confidentiality expectations
- Ability to work up to ten hour shifts on your feet
- Ability to work overtime as required
At Fabric.com we are fast becoming the leading online fabric store that offers custom measured and cut fabrics, as well as patterns, sewing tools and accessories directly to end consumers. Located just outside Atlanta, the webstore has developed a significant and loyal customer base. Fabric.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a publicly traded Fortune 100 parent company, located in Seattle, Washington.
Fabric.com is seeking bright, articulate, enthusiastic, detail-oriented applicants with a desire to help us exceed our customers’ expectations. An Operations Admin Assistant is a critical part of our mission to build relationships with our customers and fulfill customer promise. The Operations Admin Assistant will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for fostering an environment of customer obsession. This position requires a candidate with the proven ability to executive department policy and facilitate direction of Operations business in an deadline-driven facility. Operations business needs, support partner.
- Manage workflow by handling duties for upper management and ensuring deadlines are met
- Manage Attendance Tracking System (ATS) process and fix and report all in and out punches.
- Data entry in a variety of systems including Excel, Sage and other productivity software and Fabric productivity tools, systems and reports (Wiki, JIRA, BI, TCP)
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow-up on outstanding items
- Manage calendar and keeping track of recurring meetings
- Track meeting minutes and ensuring all stakeholders are informed of key priorities
- Work with Learning Team to create interactive training visuals when needed
- Enter and track performance management and attendance data
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities and events (town halls, All Hands meetings, off-sites and team social events)
- Act as a communication liaison in Operations across other functions
- Generate various memos and distribute them to associates and/or managers
- Other projects and administrative duties as needed assigned by the Operations Manager
- Associates degree
- Administrative experience within a manufacturing or production environment, or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Must have the ability to multi-task and manage details of different processes efficiently
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, seek answers when help is needed and motivated to seek out additional tasks for completion
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Strong oral (speaking, listening, interpersonal) and written communication skills with all levels of Fabric departments and leadership