We are looking for a Vice President of Human Resources in our Kansas City, MO location.
The Global Vice President of Human Resources is responsible for development, promotion, and implementation of CST Industries' human resources policies by planning and managing human resources programs and directing staff. This position is a key executive position which participates at all levels of the company and the Board of Directors
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with CEO and senior leadership to develop and drive Strategic Planning, Succession Planning with Talent & Org Development
- Partner and participate in the develop of the business plan(s) for respective internal customers
- Support and drive Continuous Improvement efforts and culture
- Manage and lead all processes/policies relating to day-to-day human resources operations and compliance - globally
- Own, improve and leverage Annual Performance Review process and talent develop/career planning including retention strategies
- Develop and implement employee development, coaching and mentoring programs
- Own and improve Compensation Planning including salaries and all incentive plans
- Expand Employee Relations and effective team communication and support efforts
- Plan, design, develop, and evaluate human resources policies and procedures that are in line with corporate objectives
- Identify and research human resources issues/opportunities and support of management by contribution of information, analysis, and recommendations
- Establish department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, compensation, training and development, performance management, talent assessment, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention, and AA/EEO compliance
- Lead compliance efforts for federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Periodic reporting on various reports on HR metrics and Performance+ (internal incentive program) to Executive Team
- Enhance department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Bachelors' Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field
- Prefer Master's degree or SPHR Certification
- Minimum of 10 years of HR or related experience, including a minimum of 5 years' experience in a leadership role within Human Resources.
- Ability to handle confidential information in strict confidence and with great sensitivity
- Understanding of current federal, state, local, and case law changes and the ability to monitor labor law updates that affect human resources. Serves as Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Officer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Ability to effectively work with employees at all levels of the organization
- High energy with the ability to energize others – experience in a matrixed management organization preferred
- Ability to work independently with limited direction but actively collaborate with colleagues and other associates
- Ability to travel approximately up to 50% of the time primarily in the United States.
About CST Industries
CST Industries, Inc., headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, is the global leader in the manufacture and construction of factory coated storage tanks, silos, aluminum domes and specialty covers. With over 120+ years of heritage and 350,000 installations in more 125 countries, CST Industries is focused on providing our customers the highest level of quality and customer service. CST's existing company portfolio consists of CST Storage Products, CST Covers, and Vulcan Tanks. Manufacturing facilities and technical design centers are located in Parsons, Kansas; Winchester, Tennessee; DeKalb, Illinois; Conroe, Texas; Gardena, California and the United Kingdom. Regional sales offices are located throughout North America and in Mexico, Argentina, United Kingdom, India, Dubai, Singapore and Vietnam. CST offers attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, STD, paid vacation, 401k and an EAP program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform substance abuse testing and background verification checks as permitted by state law.
***CST Industries, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails regarding this posting.***
CST Industries offers competitive salaries, great benefits, including 401k, health, vision and dental insurance.
CST is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.