We are one of the fastest growing Managed IT companies in Portland and need to find the next great member for our team! We are a Certified B Corporation with a focus on building a world class practice.
At the heart of our success is the practice of working closely with our clients to provide comprehensive, reliable, and strategic managed services that support them in meeting their business objectives. We are looking for a Tier II Project Technician to join us to help us execute our projects with the highest quality and customer satisfaction. The main objective of this role is to execute our project backlog, provide transition documentation and support to our help desk, and support complex needs of end point users. You must have excellent time management skills and to be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time. You will need to have demonstrated ability to collaborate with a team and work well independently, and provide outstanding customer service.
- Analyze environments and scope solutions for businesses who have varying models and systems.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client engagement
- Install/upgrade Desktops/Laptops/Servers
- Work with Windows Servers, both on premise and in the cloud.
- Support Line of Business vendor applications (Vendor management /Service Provider interaction)
- Configure, install and troubleshoot firewalls, switches, and other various network appliances.
- Implement and support Remote Access including VPN, RDS/Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Administer network security tools to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- 5+ years of experience in the world of Information Technology in an equivalent position and/or company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Expertise with virtualization platforms including VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Significant experience maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft related technologies such as Azure, Windows Server, DNS, DHCP,SQL, SharePoint, Windows 7/8/10.
- Configure and troubleshoot Active Directory, Domain Structure
- Deep understanding of Office 365 / Exchange
- Configure and troubleshoot SonicWALL Firewalls
- Configure and troubleshoot network and firewall issues, including Workgroup and managed switches, WAPs and remote access/VPN.
- Significant familiarity with enterprise grade networking hardware and software.
- Familiarity with current internet security trends, programs, and protections.
- Familiarity with Apple and Google products, software, and Operating Systems.
- WatchGuard/Cisco Firewall is a plus.
- A+ & N+ Certifications is a plus.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Excellent time management.
- Enjoy providing a superior customer experience.
- Work well independently as well as with a team.
- High-degree of diligence with documentation, process adherence and communication.
- Must be able to lift up to 30+ Ibs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to reliable transportation
Compensation and Benefits
We offer great compensation (commensurate with experience), excellent health benefits (medical, dental, vision), 401k, Profit sharing bonus, stocked food, snacks and beverages, excellent training and a fun, stimulating, team-oriented workplace. This is a growth opportunity.
Key features of our environment and culture:
+Flexible, team-accountability management approach.
+Great work/life balance. We work hard and play hard.
+Kegerator with Kombucha and cold brew coffee
+Ping pong table
+Electric company car
+Easy freeway access
+Outstanding office environment and perks.
+Extracurricular outings, events and opportunities with our team.
+Regular paid volunteering opportunities with local causes.
+Guarantee: You will learn a lot at this company.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Systems: 5 years (Required)
- Windows: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Windows Server: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Cloud: 3 years (Preferred)
- OR Drivers license (Required)
- CompTIA A+ (Preferred)