***POSITION CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD***
Management Analyst (Mid-Level),
Army Research Laboratory Central, Chicago, Illinois
The well-qualified candidate will perform professional-level work as a Management Analyst (Mid-Level) for the U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL), Central Campus, to provide strategic planning support services for ARL and Army Futures Command technical programs supporting research and further development initiatives.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Provides onsite technical, operational, and logistical support for the ARL-Central and engage in collaborative support efforts conducted at other regional sites.
- Analyzes and develop strategies to execute the development of website, video, and slide presentation content for strategic and tactical communication strategies that promote and inform visitors of the missions and activities of the office.
- Analyzes and support the development and distribution of information for technical interchange meetings, collaborative events, and monthly updates for all collaborators and stakeholders in the region.
- Supports the development of regional workshops designed to identify, accelerate, and harvest technology fundamental and applied research concepts from a broad community of industry, academia, and other government entities from across the region.
- Analyzes and support the development and distribution of information for technical interchange meetings, collaborative events, and monthly updates for all collaborators in the region.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and skills:
QUALIFICATION, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Effective analytical skills through strategies development and implementation.
- Ability to use independent initiative, good judgment, and decision-making skills when setting priorities.
- Proactive in problem identification and solution development.
- Strong organization skills; able to work both individually or as a part of a dynamic project team with shifting work priorities and deadlines.
- Detail oriented in the preparation and review of deliverables (e.g. correspondence, reports, presentations).
- Working knowledge of business systems such as GFEBS, ATAAPS, and DTS sufficient to analyze budget execution activities.
- Possess a broad knowledge of fiscal law and Department of Defense (DOD) appropriations types.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Requires an AA/BS in a business-related field and/or 8-10 years of specialized experience in a management analyst role or a comparable job description.
- Be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Previous experience within the military or in support of DoD strongly preferred.
- Stand, bend, and stoop for long periods while performing duties.
- Be able to maneuver within offices and laboratories; capable of lifting and moving equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
- Full Time, 40 hours a week. Shift work or flexed work may be required.
- FITT Scientific is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- FITT Scientific is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- Employment decisions at FITT Scientific are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.