Full time or part time
We are seeking for a positive, friendly, responsible individual to join our neighborhood business for 20+ years. We are passionate about delivering a friendly service to our customers.
Relevant liquor store experience is a BIG plus.
-Help to open and close the store in the morning and at night if needed.
- operating POS machine, & credit card machine and Check out customers
- operate New York State lottery machine ( training provided )
-Assist customers in finding products
-Assist customers with larger orders out to their car -
-Make list of stock in stock room and look on shelves for what is needed
- Must be able to comfortably lift a case of wine (40+ pounds) and be in proper health
- Be able to climb a ladder to restock shelves with wines & spirits
- Cleaning and Maintain a clean work environment i.e. check-out counters, shelves etc.
-Take trash and cardboard out at the end of the night Ensure bottles are clean by dusting
A Friendly Enthusiastic Personality is a PLUS Job
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
We clean the store 3 times a days and All high touch surfaces are disinfected
All employees are required to wear a mask
We do have a free mask to any customer walks in the store
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location