Index Analytics, LLC, is a rapidly growing Baltimore-based small business providing health related consulting services to the federal government. At the center of our company culture is a commitment to instilling a dynamic and employee-friendly place to work. We place a priority on promoting a supportive and collegial team environment and enhancing staff’s experience through career development and educational opportunities.
Index Analytics is seeking a Solution Architect to support Government clients in the Baltimore and Washington D.C. Metro Area. Experience demonstrating expertise in the strategy, design, development, and implementation of enterprise architecture development, digital services, cloud architecture, artificial intelligence, machine learning and other emerging technologies is required.
The person must have been living in US for past 3 years. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Work with Business Analysts and/or business stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate to detailed technical specifications
- Able to lead large programs from a technical architecture and product solutioning perspective
- Lead projects spanning the application development lifecycle including data management, microservices and web API development, and intuitive user interfaces as well as data and application security
- Design, build, secure, optimize and maintain scalable data solutions in one or more managed cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure
- Mentor and grow strong teams across technologies spanning the breadth of application lifecycle development
- Work with the CMS 3-tier architecture(presentation/application/data)
- Provide technical guidance, technology selection, proof-of-concepts, feasibility studies on new products in data management within the realms of an AWS implementation
- Review, modify and manage thorough documentation of technical specifications, test cases, support turnover documents
- Ability to work on multiple projects and help prioritize work and manage deployment risks.
- Mentor project staff on solution architecture, technology and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related discipline
- 12+ years of overall work experience
- 8+ years of leading large-scale enterprise software architecture projects
- 5+ years of managing and mentoring Full Stack development teams delivering SOA solutions
- 3+ years working in a DevOps and Agile work environment
- Working knowledge of cloud environments, Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment experience preferred
- Preferred experience working in an Agile environment
- Extensive knowledge of CMS application landscape, TRA and TRB gate reviews. Prior experience presenting to CMS TRB/TDB is preferred
- Effective client management with demonstrated success and client satisfaction
- Must be eligible to receive a federal government contract clearance (lived in the United States with a permanent address for three of the past five years)
- Security Clearance: ability to obtain Public Trust level clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous CMS or Government contracting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Spark, Python, or Scala is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Leading large scale enterprise solutions: 8 years (Required)
- relevant: 10 years (Required)
- working in a DevOps and Agile work environment: 3 years (Preferred)
- managing and mentoring Full Stack development teams: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement