This position provides complete project life-cycle exposure (Sales and Estimating - Project Management – Project Close Out).
We build relationships that provide us an opportunity to work on some of the most significant roofing projects, including but not limited to, Churches, hospitals, universities, institutions new construction and restoration. It’s not that we do what others can’t, we do what others won’t. The best person for the job is solution and action oriented.
· Perform estimates and take offs from specs, blueprints and/or field measurements.
· Develop and update project scheduling.
· Prepare submittal log and shop drawings.
· Transmit and monitor RFI’s.
· Field measure and take core samples.
· Attend and document project meetings.
· Schedule labor and resources.
· Perform daily on site start up safety and production huddle.
· Supervise job safety and production.
· Order materials.
· Be proficient, or become proficient, in the roof systems we work with (i.e. Derbigum, Carlisle, Sarnafil)
Qualifications & Experience:
This is a physical job demanding the ability to climb and work at heights. Candidate should have a 4-year construction/engineering/architecture related degree from an accredited university or equivalent related experience and technical training. Additionally, the right candidate should possess the following:
· Have working knowledge of construction drawings, specifications and building processes.
· Proficiency with Microsoft and construction related software.
· Excellent communication skills with customers and work force.
· Be detailed oriented and very organized.
· CAD skills are a plus.
· 3-5 years Project Management experience.
· Must have reliable transportation.
Competitive Salary, Bonus and Benefits
Job Type: Full-time