AllCaregivers is a provider of in-home health care servicing all counties of South Carolina via 6 regional locations. We are currently seeking a full time Accounting/Operations Assistant.
This position works closely with corporate officers in the maintenance of accounting level tasks including payables, receivables, and payroll. This position also works closely with Corporate to ensure critical tasks are being completed in a timely and effective manner.
Must be a strong team player with interpersonal skills and extensive computer skills needed to perform required duties. Performs a multiplicity of tasks in a very fast paced environment. Attention to detail is required.
Accounting/Operations Assistant regularly supports office staff to assist with employee recruitment and front office support. Individual must be dependable, show initiative, adaptability and adhere to strict confidentiality.
- Develops and maintains procedures for compliant client and employee records to ensure consistency in all offices.
- Interacts with payor sources by obtaining authorizations for company rendered services and fulfilling requirements and documentation for timely billing.
- Supports payroll functions.
- Conducts ongoing internal audits in required areas.
- Reports audit and record keeping findings to supervisor.
- Travel to branch offices to perform audits and maintain company-wide consistency (company car provided for travel).
- Make recommendations for policy and procedural changes.
- Communicates with related staff in all offices to implement changes which affect policies and procedures.
- Work with all levels of staff in both the regional and corporate offices in a manner which facilitates productivity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of accounting experience.
- Clean background check and drug test.
- Strong leadership, time management, cost reporting and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with change management.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and related applications.
- Good driving record.
- Home Health/Home Care background a plus.
- Knowledge of HR best practices.
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance a plus.
- Experience with Medicare/Medicaid billing model a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)