Newark, NJ 07102
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our client is seeking a Substitute School Nurse in Newark, NJ.
Monday - Friday (varies per opportunity)
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
The School Nurse will provide healthcare for school-aged students within an educational system. The school nurse is responsive to the physical, mental and emotional needs of the students. Excellent listening skills and the ability to instruct children and adults about a variety of health issues, treatments and concerns.
- Handle minor health issue that occur on a daily basis
- Dispense students’ prescribed medications as required
- Review Charts and complete medical paperwork as needed
- Handle emergency and non-emergency situations that require the attention of a trained nursing professional
- May be required to attend conferences and various local school meetings
- Maintain an optimum level of wellness and promotes positive health habits and attitudes at all times
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- School based experience with Administrative Codes, Rules and Regulations
- Experience with Time Management, Deadlines, Diverse School Settings High-Pressure environment.
- Available during School Hours
- Associate/Bachelor's Degree
- RN License
- Substitute School Nurse Certification a plus
- NJDOE Prints
- Physical, TB and Background Check
- Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for educational and behavioral-health.
- Payments processed weekly
- Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
- Ability to grow professionally
- Access to a broad array of client opportunities
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
NJ DOE - NJ Department of Education approved
Substitute School Nurse
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group North Jersey, Inc.
Contract Submit Edu NJ
One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.