We are currently seeking a qualified Front Desk Associate to join our growing team. Must have property management or hotel/hospitality experience.
- As the first face customers see, the qualified candidate will have a cheerful, welcoming demeanor and respond to/resolve unexpected problems and provide exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Word. RNS experience is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Assist and support rental and marketing efforts.
- Assist in preparing all reports, notices and rental paperwork. Routinely review files and accounting records.
- Assist in updating the Community website
- Routinely inspect the clubhouse, office, amenities and other common areas.
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion.
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations.
- Previous experience in property management or hotel/hospitality * Ability to build rapport with homeowners & guests * Ability to multitask and prioritize * Excellent written and verbal communication skills * Must pass pre-employment drug test and background screen. Must be able to work weekends.
In exchange for your expertise and stable work history, we offer competitive pay, vacation and paid holidays. Please provide your desired salary range when submitting your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- hotel or property management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Saint Augustine, FL (Preferred)