Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We are on a mission to build America’s information infrastructure. We accomplish this with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for great clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. for seven years in a row.
Tilson is currently seeking an Civil Foreman to join their team. This person will be responsible for cell tower site builds and maintenance from raw land up.
- The Civil Foreman will plan each day’s tasks and delegate to crew members work related to cell tower construction.
- Identify materials and tools needed to complete the project.
- Ensure proper use of all safety equipment and adherence to all safety procedures.
- Maintain and track all customer and company assets including trucks, trailers, equipment, material, etc.
- Interact professionally with subcontractors, safety personnel, and customers.
- Understand and comply with DOT regulations.
- Accurately complete travel expense reports and timesheets on time.
- Complete job closeout documentation on time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years construction experience in carpentry and concrete.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Experience working on cell tower structures.
- Must have a valid driver's license (No exceptions).
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, and climb for extended periods of time.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime as needed including nights and weekends.
- Must be computer literate.
This is a full-time position with frequent travel to client markets throughout the Northern California area.
Job Type: Full-time
- concrete: 5 years (Preferred)
- cell tower construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- construction: 5 years (Required)