Technical Sourcing Recruiter
Virtual/Remote/Onsite Contract via Sustainable Talent
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and is continually growing.
Would you like to be a central part of an expanding recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS Are you a builder Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments Are you a process oriented data driven recruiting professional who loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and impact
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Technical Sourcer to join our global recruiting organization supporting AWS. The focus of the role is on driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner across teams and execute sourcing campaigns to attract the best technical talent the industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
In this role, you will partner with business leaders to source the best Sales, Solutions Architecture and Engineering talent the world has to offer. You will need to think local but source globally to ensure we can identify, engage and hire some of the best technical minds out there. Innovation is the key. You will only be limited by your creativity. No idea is a bad idea when it comes to sourcing talent for AWS. You will thrive in working with business leaders who are 100% engaged in the recruiting process and eager to support recruitment delivery any way they can. Whilst our hiring bar is one of the most challenging to overcome; the results make it worthwhile as you will work with some of the most impressive individuals in their field. Candidate quality is all that matters and we are willing to go to any length to engage industry experts. Our Talent Acquisition team thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, pioneer, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and technology recruiting and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
Ability to apply your advanced sourcing skills to identify talent others cannot.
Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
Participate in sourcing projects/recruiting initiatives including, but not limited to, meet-ups; tech events; conferences, and hackathons.
Research and build talent pools within AWS competitive landscapes.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- 3+ years of technical (IT, software, digital) recruiting experience.
- Prior experience in a full-lifecycle, research or pure sourcing role gained within a complex corporate, RPO or agency environment.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience in running sourcing events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships both internal and external
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
A background in technical recruiting is a plus.
Prior Amazon experience.
Sustainable Talent is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.