The CPM will work with Project Management Director, functional project managers and clinical representatives and leaders to align all clinical project management activities, timelines and budgets. The CPM will support the clinical participants of the BCMA collaboration on the Cross functional trial teams (CFTTs) including clinical milestones among all the clinical trials with Janssen. Required clinical team actions in both the US and China will be managed by the CPM collectively among the Legend-Janssen collaboration activities. The CPM will work closely with finance and all other functions to ensure efficient contributions to all clinical studies ongoing and forecasted where Legend participation is required.
- Work collaboratively with project management director, functional project managers and clinical team members on BCMA clinically focused projects.
- Support Legend’s clinical group as required in cross functional trial team meetings with Janssen to ensure correct participation, agenda requirements and action follow-up within Legend and with Janssen counterparts.
- Assist with monthly timeline updates including budget and dashboard revisions to ensure alignment and efficient clinical planning.
- Support clinical team meetings and activities as needed on a daily basis focusing on clinical aspects of cross functional project plans.
- Maintain and support Legend Clinical Share Point sites for BCMA collaboration information sharing and study sites for cross functional clinical teams
College degree in a bachelor of science program with at least 5 years of experience in clinical studies and budget and vendor management.
Prior experience with CTMs, Share Point and in cellular therapy is a plus
Key Capabilities, Knowledge, and Skills:
An understanding of the cellular therapy process, ability to multi-task well, great communication skills (both verbal and written) as well as presentation skills.