Provide consultation and development support services for development including Ruby on Rails, HTML5, Responsive Web Design Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and agile development practices
- Analyze software requirements and provide solutions. Perform analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software solutions.
- Provide software development support for the prototyping of analytical tools, data management and user interfaces to databases, and computational utilities.
- Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements.
- Support software quality assurance and configuration management activities
- Document software procedures and develop software reports, plans, and products, such as software development plans, software requirements specifications, software design documents, software development files, source code, version description documents, and test plans
- 7-10+ years developing software for the Rails platform
- Proficient in Ruby, CoffeeScript, RESTful APIs,Jquery
- Written and/or maintain a Rails plugin
- Knowledge of relational databases: PostgreSQL or ColdFusion experience
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year