Full-Time: Monday thru Friday (8:30am-5:30pm)
Responsible for the collection, validation, electronic storage and database record maintenance for various Company documents within our internal system.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office in particular Word and Excel. Familiarity working with PDF file formats a plus.
- A strong, focused work ethic and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal/written communication with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must work effectively in a team environment with the ability to work independently.
- Must be very detail oriented and have the ability to adhere to detailed instructions.
- Strong customer service orientation and knowledge with issue resolution experience.
- Process, verify and reconcile input documentation.
- Maintain appropriate files, reports, documentation and data.
- Verbal and/or written communication with Vendor to collect the appropriate documentation.
- Validation of documents received that they meet specified guidelines.
- Electronic storage of validated documents.
- Data Entry and database maintenance for document records and reconciliation records
- Ensure follow-up action as and when necessary.
- Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in reconciliation clerical activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $16.50 /hour