- Designs, creates, and modifies Web sites.
- Designs, builds, or maintains Web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Performs or directs Web site updates.
- Writes, designs, or edits Web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Confers with development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Backs up files from Web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Identifies problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and corrects problems or refers problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluates code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Maintains understanding of current Web technologies or programming practices through continuing education.
- Analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Renews domain name registrations.
- Collaborates with management or users to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with Web sites.
- Writes supporting code for Web applications or Web sites.
- Selects programming languages, design tools, or applications.
- Identifies or maintains links to and from other Web sites and check links to ensure proper functioning.
- Registers Web sites with search engines to increase Web site traffic.
- Creates web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Full benefits after 30 days, Vision, Dental, Health, Life, 401k, Vacation and PTO.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
Required work authorization: