Maintains department inventory levels by placing and processing orders for supplies. Processes copying and printing requests. Assists with receiving and delivering supplies; performs receptionist and mail processing duties.
- Enters and places orders for supplies in Materials Management Information System (MMIS); ensures accuracy of MMIS with regard to item numbers, vendor and charge numbers, and reconciles invoice discrepancies.
- Communicates with appropriate organization departments to expedite purchases and orders, as needed; keeps management informed of inventory control activities and any issues that may arise.
- Processes copying and printing requests received from throughout the hospital; duplicates, sorts, and distributes completed projects; maintains inventory of required supplies for Copy Center.
- Ensures all related Copy Center equipment is properly maintained; assists Materials Support Associates, as needed.
- Receives materials, IVs, and supplies; delivers supplies to nursing and ancillary units.
- Performs receptionist duties; greets, assists, and directs department visitors to appropriate locations.
- Answers phones, directs calls, and takes messages.
- Receives and distributes mail throughout department.
- Prepares mail and outgoing FedEx; processes item returns to vendors.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
*Additional Salary Detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).