About Prime Trust
Prime Trust is a technology-driven institution that provides open banking solutions for FinTech innovators. We power financial applications, payment processors, cryptocurrency exchanges, ATS', OTD desks, crowdfunding portals, real estate platforms, brokers, investment advisors, and others with API solutions to create world-class financial services at scale.
Position: Contractor - Contract Administrator
Prime Trust is looking for a Contract Administrator
We are building a contract database (NetSuite), the right candidate will assist in triaging contracts, identify problems, and create solutions, strong problem-solving skills, develop how-to-documents for usage, develop processes/standard operating procedures.
Maintain contract database and provides scheduled and on demand reporting. Monitors and evaluates vendor performance prepare reports for stakeholders.
Experience and Skills
- Understand elements of a contract, knowledge of contract lifecycle management
- Must be independent and able to work with little direction
- Identify processes needing improvement and to drive continuous improvements
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
- Proficient with Google products (Docs, sheets, slides, forms, drive, calendar & Gmail)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation).
- This position requires a high level of resourcefulness and self-motivation
- Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Type and design general correspondences, charts, tables, graphs and PPT
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status
- Ability to maintain confidential company information
Degree a plus – but not required
Culture is energetic, interactive, and growth oriented, far more of a fin tech environment than a traditional financial institution
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $5,000.00 per month
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paralegal: 2 years (Preferred)
- Supply chain: 2 years (Preferred)
- Contract management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote