Circle Chevrolet is a growing, family owned and operated dealership, looking for an experienced GM/Chevrolet Certified Technician to join our team.
GM Technician Benefits
- No Nights or Weekends
- Competitive Performance Based Pay Programs
- Medical, Dental, Accident, Life and Short/Long Term Disability offered
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Retirement Matching
- Paid training
- Continuing educational training to keep your skills up to date
GM Technician Qualifications
- Technician Experience Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Automotive Secondary School a Plus
- Certifications not required but a plus
GM Technician Requirements
- Have tools necessary to perform automotive repairs and diagnosis
- Provide superior customer service
- Clean driver's license - We Check Backgrounds
GM Technician Preferred Skills
- Strong willingness to learn, take direction to task and grow.
- Maintain a positive dynamic attitude with the ability to recover quickly from setbacks.
- Dependable and driven personality
- Strong time management skills
- Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
Please visit our website at www.circleauto.comto learn more about our organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- GM Auto Technician: 1 year (Required)