About the Company
At Civis Analytics, we believe that organizations must build a “system” around data-based decision making in order to be competitive in the marketplace. And those that do will truly differentiate themselves. Over the last four years, Civis Analytics has become the premier partner for organizations seeking to build those systems.
We blend world-class data science talent with proprietary data and cutting-edge software to help companies build a competitive advantage in how they identify, attract, and engage loyal customers and employees. With an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis works with Fortune 500 companies and the country’s largest nonprofits to make data-driven decision-making essential to how the world’s best brands do business.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Recruiting team. As a Technical Recruiter, you are charged with finding qualified candidates who bring diversity of thought to all that they do. You are responsible for guiding the candidates through our hiring process and developing relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. From generating pipelines to negotiating offers, you will manage the entire candidate process. Whether recruiting the next great Civisan or developing talent, we strive to bring a data driven approach to People Operations.
What's great about being an employee at Civis? We believe in ownership of our work and continuous learning, and we run our team to reinforce those values.
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Champion the overall candidate experience
- Execute sourcing strategies to meet hiring goals. You’ll be at the helm of technical recruiting and everyone will be looking to you for direction!
- Be a knowledgeable, hands-on full lifecycle recruiter across a variety of deeply technical roles from new graduates through principal levels
- Own the strategy and implementation of campus recruiting
- Develop and nurture potential leads through technical communities, events and groups
- Inclusivity should be at the forefront of your mind and you should be willing to go above and beyond to create a workforce reflective of diversity within our country
- Partner effectively with recruiting team, peers and cross-functional partners (HR, Marketing and Programs teams, etc.)
- Act as a consultative partner to Hiring Managers: specifically articulate the risks and benefits of each hire
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close requisitions within agreed upon timelines
- Use creative staffing methods to develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify, source and generate qualified candidates
- Support the recruiting process through accurate record keeping, reporting, and updating interview guides and position expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of four years of technical recruiting and sourcing experience in both high volume and corporate environments
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience within the technology sector
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Experience using creative sourcing methods