- Develop and prepare daily/monthly journal entries, general ledger account reconciliations, internal and external reports.
- Assure that accounts are reconciled on a timely basis and exceptions are identified and solved.
- Assist with completion of month-end closing journal entries and intercompany transactions for financial reporting.
- Maintain effective internal controls over assigned tasks/responsibilities.
- Prepare/update financial reporting and accounting policies and internal control documentation.
- Prepare supporting schedules for audited financial statements, statutory and internal audits.
- Assist with the preparation of annual GAAP-basis certified financial statements and footnotes.
- Ensure the accuracy of the information presented in audited financial statements by performing tie-outs to source documents.
- The candidate should have 3+ years of accounting and finance experience, and a strong understanding of accounting concepts and internal controls.
- The candidate should possess strong analytical and creative skills, be able to work within a regulated environment, and work well with others.
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge and highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
Knowledge of the Toyota system and culture is also beneficial.
Knowledge of the financial and/or banking industry.