Company Website: www.focusfunnels.com
Our Company: We manage Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns for eCommerce businesses. Our core client list sells products (apparel, fitness apparel, mommy goods, etc.) through their eCommerce store, with the majority of the products geared towards women ages 24 - 40.
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Specialist to support primary daily eCommerce marketing duties for clients. Mainly running their Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns. (Don't let that scare you, we'll teach you exactly what to do. And believe it or not, it's FUN!)
Benefits of Working WIth FocusFunnels
We are an expanding agency building a team of people who want to grow with us. The perfect applicant will love that we…
- We offer a fun culture and pride ourselves in maintaining a relaxed working environment.
- Set a flexible schedule so you can work when it’s convenient for you.
- Split time between our office and a remote location of your preference. No set schedule for either, we’ll talk about that at a later date!
- Opportunity to grow with us! We’re an early stage company that values talent, and strive to have team members who will grow their career with us as we continue to grow.
- Flexible Time Off
- No Experience Needed: While we value core skill sets, marketing is an ever-changing skill that requires ongoing training and learning. So we’ll train you on our unique marketing methods - all we ask is that you’re willing to learn.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in Facebook & Instagram campaigns for multiple clients, as well as other tasks that relate to our unique online marketing approach. No prior experience needed, we will train you on daily tasks!
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of helping our clients see results online.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of marketing activities. If you don’t know how to do something, we’ll teach you.
- Support marketing team in organizing various projects.
- Daily promotion of client products through Facebook & Instagram ads. (We’ll teach you how to do this).
- Keep a pulse on client interactions on Facebook & Instagram - we work with some awesome brands, so this is fun.
- Prepare and write emails for clients based on our pre-written and pre-built templates. It’s not as scary as it sounds!
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships. (This one will come with time - not to start)
- Willing to learn
- Self Starter
- Eager for new experiences.
- Interest in Social Media Marketing
- Proficient at Typing & Writing
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Interest in online marketing is a plus!
- Basic knowledge of how Facebook & Instagram Work
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Bachelor's Degree (In anything)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00 to $4,800.00 /month
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)