Work as a member of a portfolio management team, including supporting leadership by analyzing the development, documentation, communication, and compliance auditing of internal processes. Implement structures to manage and maintain the central Process Asset Library and Training Asset Library. Promote a continuous improvement environment across the client. Conduct audits, collect metrics, and report findings specific to process use. Collect and analyze data to determine how well processes are working and use data to make improvements. Leverage industry best practices to help define and govern program-wide business or development processes. Apply a consultative approach to supporting primarily internal clients in overcoming their most difficult challenges through strategic planning of programmatic operations.
- 8+ years of experience with project management or continuous improvement work in an IT environment, including schedule management, complex problem resolution, or performance management
- Experience with developing and managing executive-level documentation, reports, whitepapers, proposals, and briefings
- Experience in engaging with stakeholders at various levels to define business objectives and prioritize goals
- Experience with supporting design initiatives for governance models, Cyber policy, or business process updates and improvements
- Experience with analyzing project-specific business metrics
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Six Sixma, ITIL, and CMMI
- Experience with internal or external client management
- MA or MS degree
- PMP, CCMP, CISA, CSM or related certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.